Simcoe Holistic Health Ltd., staff and physicians will provide an affordable, patient-friendly experience for the evaluation and treatment of those conditions that are suitable for medical cannabis and where other treatments have not worked for you.
Simcoe Holistic Health Ltd., goal is to serve Ontario residence as a partner in their healthcare. We offer a several options for patient’s consideration in receiving medical cannabis. We have convenient hours to best meet your needs and can additionally provide appointments through a secure, easy to use, telemedicine portal available in the comfort of your home.
•UNWAVERING COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Our commitment to 'white-glove' service is our foundation to help patients achieve an improved quality of life with a range of ailments.
•IN-HOUSE MEDICAL MARIJUANA EXPERTS: Simcoe Holistic Health Ltd., was established in 2013 to help guide patients with the currently expired "Marihuana Medical Access Regulations Purposes Regulations" (MMAR) and the "Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations" (MMPR) which was adopted by Health Canada as the legal frameworks to access medical cannabis from Licensed Producers in April, 2014.
Health Canada’s "Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations" (ACMPR) came into effect on August, 2016. These new regulations, legally allow Canadians with government approval to grow or designate someone to grow medicinal Cannabis. Canadians who choose to take this route must operate within the limits set out in their Health Canada registration certificate, abide by set plant limits, storage limits and possession limits. These individuals are authorized to produce a limited amount of Cannabis for their own medical purposes (or who is designated).
Once approved by Health Canada to produce your own medical cannabis, starter materials (seeds / clones) must be purchased from a licensed producer. You can check with a licensed producer to see if they have starter material for you. Canadians can continue to purchase their dried medicinal cannabis or cannabis oil from a licensed producer with their valid prescription.
Simcoe Holistic Health encourages anyone to review the regulations, application process and guideline that have been put in place prior to completing your application. Things to consider include: time commitment allocate towards your grow facility, energy requirements (both personal and structural), start up funds (facilitate grow facility, start up materials) and Cannabis grow knowledge. Producing a small amount of Cannabis can be very rewarding, but it takes skill and experience to grow medicinal Cannabis successfully in a safe, secure and clean environment.
Currently, Simcoe Holistic Health will continue to provide education, counseling, support for patients that are seeking medical cannabis as a therapeutic option and want to acquire their medical cannabis by a Health Canada Licensed Producer. The quality controls, packaging, labeling, quality assurance, testing, and ability to limit access to strains with THC Caps are all key indicators that are evaluated when considering medical treatment. While we support a persons right to grow their own, we also support that medicine should be tightly controlled and regulated. Simcoe Holistic Health will continue to see patients and submit a medical document, where appropriate and approved, directly to any one Licensed Producer, but will not be providing medical documents to patients or assisting with the completion of the ACMPR Application.
• Detailed Information Session about medical marijuana in Canada and regulations by Health Canada
• Medical Intake Session for consideration by physician for medical marijuana therapy
• Follow up education and counselling regarding medicinal marijuana treatment
• Simcoe Holistic Health new patient intake and acquire all required information for physician appointment
• Compile Medical Records
• No Charge for copying/transmission of medical records
• Patient Interview for practice admission
• No Charge Annual renewal fee applicable (in 12 months)
• Facilitate all required Licensed Producer registration
• Colour Patient Information Booklet
• Advanced Patient Education
• Educational Resources
• Travel Guidance & Information
• Legal Authorization Information in accordance with current regulations
• Licensed Producer Specific Strain Selection, (Treatment Plan Guidance & Advice)
• Compassionate Pricing Review & Application Processing
• Unlimited Access to Simcoe Holistic Health Staff for ongoing support and education
• Detailed Cannabinoid Treatment Plan
• Appointment with Marijuana Friendly Physician and ongoing Patient Safety Monitoring
• Please be advised we are currently not accepting patients under the age of 25.
• $50.00 annual fee for patients connecting remotely into our Telemedicine Suite via Secure Video.
• $50.00 missed appointment fee (If an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice or a patient “No Shows” their scheduled appointment)
• $30.00 Administrative fee to change Licensed Producer Registration
• 20% off SHH Stocked Vaporizers, 20% off administrative change fee